當前位置:學問谷 >

校園範例 >其他 >

返老還童經典台詞

返老還童經典台詞

《返老還童》是《搏擊俱樂部》導演大衞·芬奇執導的一部劇情電影,由布拉德·皮特、凱特·布蘭切特、塔拉吉·P·漢森和蒂爾達·斯文頓等聯袂出演。電影講述了本傑明·巴頓這個怪人,他違反了大自然的規律,竟以老人形象降生人世,之後越活越年輕倒着成長的奇怪生命軌跡。下面是本站小編為您整理的返老還童經典台詞,歡迎閲讀!

返老還童經典台詞

1、You never know what's coming for you。

你永遠都猜不到,以後的生活是什麼樣子。

2、What if I told you that I wasn't getting older,but I was getting younger than everybody else?

要是我告訴你我沒有變老,而是變得更年輕了呢?

3、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

4、?Where were you last night?

?That's so long ago, I don't remember.

?Will I see you tonight?

?I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪裏了?

那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。

今晚我可以見到你嗎?

我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

5、Well,I'd feel sorry for you,to have to see everybody you love die before you 's an awful responsibility.

那真不幸。你必須看着你愛的人先你而去,真是可怕的責任。

6、A lot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水。

7、OS:I'd never thought about life or death that way before.

我以前從沒想過生死。

8、Benjamin,we're meant to lose the people we else would we know how important they are to us?

本傑明,我們命中註定要失去所愛之人,不然我們怎麼知道,他們在我們的生命中有多重要?

9、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。

10、It's a funny thing about coming home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.

回家是一件令我感到新奇的事情,周遭一切看起來依舊,聞起來依舊,感覺起來也依舊。你才意識到,其實真正發生改變的,是你自己。

11、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

12、Our lives are defined by the ones we miss.

我們的生命,因為各種各樣的機遇而變得有意義,甚至那些我們錯過的。

13、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的'開始。

14、You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things can swear and curse the when it comes to the end,you have to let go.

不順心的時候,你可以像瘋狗那樣發狂,你可以破口大罵,詛咒命運;但到頭來,還是得放手。

15、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看着你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

16、Life wasn't all that you want, you might say I was looking for something.

生活並沒有那麼複雜,要是你喜歡,大可以説我是在探索生命。

17、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

18、Sometimes we're on a collision course and we just don't know her it's by accident or by design,there's not a thing we can do about it.

有時候,我們的人生軌道,會與別人的交錯,只是不自知罷了。無論是意外,還是天意,我們都無力改變。

19、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

20、Momma? Momma? Some days, I feel different than the day before.

媽媽,有時候,我感覺一切和前一天不大一樣。

21、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

22、Everyone feels different about themselves one way or another, but we all goin' the same way.

每個人在某種程度上都對自己有不同的認識,但是我們最後都會往同一個地方,只是走的路不同罷了。你也有屬於你的路,Benjamin。

23、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

24、Well,I was thinking how nothing lasts. And what a shame that is.

我在想,為什麼世上沒有永恆呢?多可惜。

25、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生鏽了。

26、We all try. You succeed.

人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。

27、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

28、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.

自然法則,一進一出。

29、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

30、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,為什麼我那麼幸運?為什麼你會在那裏等着我出現正巧又被我找到。

31、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?

告訴我你是為了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會説出來的人?

32、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.

我不再為任何事戰鬥了,除了為自己。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己。

33、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.

一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。

34、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會後悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,並且是後悔一輩子。

35、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。

36、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

她盡力讓我相信她仍愛着我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

37、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

她盡力讓我相信她仍愛着我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

38、You never know what's coming for you!

你永遠也不清楚... 接下來會發生什麼

39、Everyone to some extent, all have a different understanding, but we finally go the same place, but just a different path。

每個人在某種程度上都對自己有不同的認識,但是我們最後都會去往同一個地方,只是走的路不同罷了 。

40、Sometimes we live in the orbit of an imminent collision, the unaware, whether it is accident or a premeditated manner to which we are powerless。

有些時候我們就活在即將發生衝撞的軌道上,渾然不知,無論它是意外發生地還是蓄謀已久地,對此我們都無能為力。

41、Some people, were born to sit by a river.

無論什麼膚色,什麼體型,人們都是孤獨的。但可怕的不是孤獨,而是懼怕孤獨。其實孤獨沒什麼不好,真的。

42、THOMAS BUTTON: When I was a boy I would love to wake up before anybody else and run down to the lake to watch the day begin. It was as if I was the only one alive.

當我還是個小孩子的時候我會早早醒來跑到湖邊看日出。那一刻的感覺,好像全世界只有我一個人似的。

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://xuewengu.com/flxy/qita/6y97j0.html