當前位置:學問谷 >

行業範例 >服務業 >

有關酒店席間服務的英文口語

有關酒店席間服務的英文口語

Could you pass me the salt?

有關酒店席間服務的英文口語

你能把鹽遞給我嗎?

It is more delicious than any other food I have eaten.

它比我吃過的任何東西都要好吃

This place is really worth sightseeing.

真是值得來這個地方觀光。

Which flavor would you prefer, walnut or vanilla?

您喜歡哪種口味的,核桃還是香草?

Please mix a little soy sauce and sesame oil on this late and dip them into it before eating.

請加一點醬油和芝麻油在碟子上,吃前蘸一下。

They are very popular with our overseas guests.

很受外國客人的喜歡。

May I serve your soup now?

給您現在上湯嗎?

There is a warmer under the wagon. Please help yourself but be careful because it is hot.

餐車下方有個瘟熱器,請自行取用,但是要小心,那東西很燙手。

I forgot to order some coffee. Could you bring me some up, please?

我忘了叫咖啡。請給我們來一些,好嗎?

Would you like any more beef?

你還要一些牛肉嗎?

I want to have it for supper again. What about you?

我晚飯還想吃這個,你呢?

Of course, me too.

當然,我也是。

Your steak, salad and beer, sir. Please enjoy your lunch. May I take your plate, sir?

先生,您的牛排,沙拉和啤酒。請慢用。我可以把盤子收起來嗎?

Sure, go ahead.

好的',請便。

May I show you the dessert menu?

您要看甜點單嗎?

Let’s see. I’ll have some ice cream, please.

嗯,我要一些冰淇淋。

I’ll take the walnut, please.

請給我核桃味的。

Will that be all?

就這些嗎?

Hmm. Good choice.

這款蘋果派看起來蠻不錯的。來一個試試看。

Would you like it heated or served cold?

嗯。很有眼力。

Heated, please. And can I get it a la-mode?

您是要吃加熱的還是要吃冷的。

Of course.

我想要加熱的,麻煩你。可以給我在上面加點冰淇淋嗎?

當然可以。

標籤: 席間 口語 服務
  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://xuewengu.com/flhy/fuwuye/6ylnjr.html